Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am tired

And I can't go to sleep because these are the things I am thinking about

1. How is it possible that One Tree Hill has out lived The OC. I don't think I will ever get over it.

2. I can't believe that I am not going back to school for my hc.

3. My roommate is being a little crazy. I understand the world of getting wrapped up in a guy and losing sight of all previous existence, but does it not bother her that he is smoking pot in her room at 7:40 in the morning when she has already left for work? Nast.

4. Why doesn't the United States already have a declared month named after the P- a- n- i- n- i?

5. I am having a dinner party tomorrow night and have invited a total of 8 people. I own a dining table that only sits four AND I only know how to cook eggs and artichokes. This may cause some trouble.

6. Why is Jimmy Fallon engaged?

7. What do you think Jimmy Fallon is doing right...now?

8. I hate billing

9. I hate bills

10. When I was in high school and college I would attend parties or events with my grandparents and people would always tell me that college was the best time of their life. I would always think to my self, "that's because you're a loser who couldn't get over it and move on to the next best thing." However, now I think it's a different story. I miss the days of only worrying about if I'm going to have time to work out and tan or what bar is going to have the best special this semester on Wednesday nights instead of Thursday nights. It gets better, right? Or not just better, it gets awesome, right? Or, as we age, does something click or change. I have begun to notice that if I see a cute baby or even baby clothes I get all maternal. I was never like that before. I miss my old Passions loving, sleep until noon, completely non-maternal self.
dang.

11. TMZ is pretty funny

12. I'm not very detailed oriented.

13. I love Chipotle

14. I should probably join Weight Watchers

15. Take me home tonight. i don't want to let you go 'till I see the light. Be my little baby....

good night

No comments:

Post a Comment