Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Before my Behavior is Organized

I have a 15-page final paper due in my Organizational Behavior class tomorrow, and I have yet to even open Word. So, to get myself psyched to write about businessy topics, these are the things I like to do:

  1. Eat pasta
  2. Sit on my couch and try to convince myself I can write it in full tomorrow (before work) if I wake at 4am
  3. Read my friend's blog
  4. Comment on my friend's blog
  5. Go into the bathroom, turn on the light and give myself a mirror pep-talk, which usually ends with me doing my smoky old lady laugh and saying things like "you're alright, kid."
  6. Find the perfect Pandora Station, but then find a new one because Lionel Richie is not good study music
  7. Play my harmonica
  8. Look at the things floating in the bottom of my water glass (is that pasta?)
  9. Clear all of the mail and unpaid bills off my desk
  10. Find my book
  11. Write my own blog post
  12. Open Word
I know I haven't written since December or January, but school tends to get in the way of all fun, not just blog writing. So Rachel, my only dedicated reader, I'm sorry I've given you nothing to distract yourself with during class this entire semester, but now you're, like, 3rd in your law school class, so what I'm saying is, you're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment