Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When the lights go out

So many people have struggled with the question of whether knowing is better than not knowing. I've come to believe that knowledge does not necessarily equal power in all situations. If your boyfriend cheated on you and stopped, is it better to know? Probably not. Or, if you cheated on your boyfriend and stopped, should you tell him? Probably not. It was in the past and would only cause problems.

The point is, I'm the one in the dark right now. I'm the boyfriend that was cheated on. I have a feeling there is some information out there that would change the way I feel about my daily life - at least for the foreseeable future, and if confirmed, would make me hate things even more.

I think I will keep the lights out - I think I will go green.

2 comments:

  1. Is it a sixth sense you have like the ghost in the hallway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF...its been over 2 weeks...I get bored.

    ReplyDelete