Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hookers with a Heart of Gold; A Musical

As you know, I have plans. Big beautiful jingly plans. Plans to write a musical - played on recorders and rubber band shoe box banjos - about sweet, lovable hookers with hearts of gold.

And, I believe we are going to see lots about hookers in 2010. Hookers = trend on the rise. Also, pay attention to things that sparkle. I'm just saying...

Example 1: Of this trend on the rise.








For the recap, Big in '10 - Hookers and Sparkels.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God! I forgot to tell you - I was walking down Broadway Wednesday night, and I came upon a man who was sitting in a plastic chair outside of a laundromat, playing a recorder. I know. Calm down.

    He wasn't playing for money. I think he was playing to pass the time while his clothes dried.

    Long story short - a possible composer for said musical.

    ReplyDelete