Thursday, May 14, 2009

Josie the Killer

My sweet little sister, Baby Jo, loves to ride horses and rodeo. It's something my father and her do and enjoy together, and also something the majority of my family just doesn't really seem to understand. She never fails to regale me with stories of goat tying, country queens and Rodeo Proms (whatever that is). Though she is now a beautiful 17-year-old young woman, I can still see her little fat Cheeto covered baby cheeks and hear her devilish teasing little giggle every time I close my eyes. I am so proud of who she is and the multifaceted sides of her personality. She loves everything from George Strait to George Michael - she has mastered the skill of hanging with the kids who kick cows to the ones that kick soccer balls - she is comfortable at The Drake and in the sleeping quarters of a horse trailer. I love her more than any other person on this earth. She is my very favorite little brat. 

My other sister, Kori, recently sent me a link to a picture of Josie in action. I was impressed. She looks like a killer. I sent the link to a friend of mine - I called her a lioness, he referred to her as a T-Rex. I think he was right. I have compiled the comparison below, and believe you will agree.  She is the one in the pink shirt in the top photo, if you couldn't guess...

I love you baby Jo Jo Bean, you little killer, you.



No comments:

Post a Comment